IT Trainee, Access Provisioning
Open date:Jun 20, 2018 8:15 AM
Poland - woj. wielkopolskie
Required degrees:Not Indicated
Email a friend
Your Responsibilities:We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main business areas supported by GSK IT are: Cyber security, Research & Development, CRM applications, Mobile Applications, drug production monitoring.
About the team:
Our role as a team is to manage various type of accesses across the whole GSK structure. In our daily duties we use a lot of systems such as: Active Directory, Exchange, SQL/Oracle, therefore work in Access Provisioning is a great opportunity to learn this tools and environments.
“Ensures that only the right people have the right access, to the right information, from the right time, for the right period” - This is our mission statement
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Supporting teams in daily duties
• Processing requests (accounts creation, grating additional access)
• Perform simple administrative tasks on supported systems and applications
• Gaining an understanding of the global Reporting processes/services
• Participation in current projects, based on interest and ability. This will usually require internal customer involvement to build business requirements
• Data analysis based on MS tools and Oracle/SQL tools
• Involvement in Windows and Unix scripting, C# and Visual Basic coding, based on interest and ability
Basic qualifications:• Student status
• Good command of English – verbal and written
• Interest in IT , good command of MS Office
• Analytical skills, ability to learn fast.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Preferred qualifications:not required
Why GSK?:What do we offer:
• Opportunity to gain knowledge about databases, useful to support any kind of application
• Possibility of participating in trainings and enhancing skills
• Possibilities of development within the company’s structure
• Flexible working hours
• Certification in Service Management (ITILv3) and using SM tools (Remedy, Pandora)
• Work culture based on respect, honesty, transparency and focus on patient/consumer’s needs
You are invited to submit, until June 30, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the “Apply now” button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ AgenciesGSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.