We are seeking Tax/Audit Associatesfor our Spokaneoffice. As an Associate, you will provide audit and tax services to clients, with a primary focus on developing expertise within a specific industry. You will utilize your accounting educational background and internship experience to assist in all stages of an engagement or project; most commonly review engagements, procedures engagements, or basic tax issues, providing support and leverage to seniors and others.
- Performs the detail work of audits, reviews, some compilations, and other assurance service for clients.
- Collects and analyzes data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget, identifying issues and communicating progress and audit results to supervisors.
- Prepares and reviews tax returns with the tax team.
- Handles routine client tax questions and works with client to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance.
- Completes tax related research and special projects as needed.
- Gains experience, exposure, and knowledge in one or more industries.
- Expands industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers, internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities.