internship Junior buyer (M/F)
The Junior buyer will intervene in support of Buyers and Purchasing Management for the performance improvement Purchase of components for the Toulouse, Foix and Boussens sites. He will participate in:
• Support buyers in their business of managing suppliers and sourcing activities.
• Consolidates the information of the service and organizes a report to the management.
• Consolidate data for solving specific problems in crisis management with suppliers.
• May have to take over a local buying portfolio
Diploma (s): student in M2 or 5th year / Engineer's degree or Business School
• Good computer skills in office automation (Office pack)
• In-depth knowledge of Excel (PivotTables, macros)
Analytical capacity, autonomy and taking initiative
Teamwork in an international context
Languages: English imperative
German or Spanish would be a plus
Your contact: email@example.com
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 235,000 people in 61 countries.
Project Management, Purchasing
Automotive Divisions Central Functions