The primary purpose of this position is to ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors and suppliers. In addition, responsible for output with regard to quantity and quality, which is at or above established department standards. Review and reconcile invoices promptly and accurately through Trade or Expense.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
• Two or more years’ experience in a business environment, US Foods Internship or college degree
• Two years AP experience - preferred
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and interact with a variety of associates (all levels), external customers and vendor community in supportive and positive manner.
• Strong attention to detail and flexibility to work within an environment of changing priorities.
• Strong analytical and data manipulation skills.
• Basic Word, Excel and Outlook skills; Intermediate PeopleSoft Financial experience is preferred.
Primary Location: Tempe-AZ
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Accounting
Job Level: Individual Contributor