2018 Marketing Development Program - Marketing Representative, Aftermarket Sales Rep SINGAPORE
We arecurrently seeking for MarketingRepresentativesto join our 2018 Marketing Development Program scheduled to commence in Sept2018. Suitablecandidates willbe shortlisted and contacted for interview.
MarketingRepresentative – Aftermarket Sales Rep Career Path
This positionallows the incumbent to complete the 3-month Marketing Training Class anddevelopmental rotationalassignmentsin Singapore and other countries followed by a Deep Dive assignment in Singapore. The incumbentswill receiveguidance and direction from the Supervisor, on-site supervisors and other staffpersonnel in completingassignedprojects. Rotational assignments will be focused understanding Caterpillar’sbusiness model and act withinthe businessprocess guidance on review and approval for variance programs and commercialactions. The incumbentswill beexpected to contribute to the division's objectives with emphasis providingleadership, guidance and counsel tooptimizedealer’s sales force and sales processes effectiveness, in addition toleveraging opportunity managementsystems andprocesses to Caterpillar’s benefit, while recognizing and respectingindependence of dealer.
JobDuties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Theincumbents will learn the following skills while working in the assignedrotational divisionsto driverevenue and growth for the aftermarket solutions business:
- Deliver, incollaboration with the other verticals, to the annual total business plan forthe assigned dealer territories(sharedgoal). Once an industry specific business plan will be developed, theaccountability will move to such plan.
- Incollaboration with assigned dealers develop and implement aftermarket solutionsindustry account plans for assignedhigh-opportunitycustomer accounts. Adopt and be an advocate for sales funnel management methods.
- Collaboratewith industries to identify customer accounts for growth.
- Trackopportunity, participation and close rates and report VOC/VOD in the CRMsystem. Develop local action plans,leveragingCRM and Customer Insights, to attack lost sales.
- Drivecustomer connectivity as an enabler to business
- Previous experience in technical and/ormarketing role would be advantageous
- Strong communication, leadership, interpersonaland collaboration skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Previous entry level technical marketingexperience or marketing internship
- Technical aptitude or knowledge is preferred
Job Marketing / Sales / Product Support
Primary Location Singapore-State Not Specified-Singapore
Unposting Date: May 30, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Req ID: 180004GU