Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Than an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you to gain a great experience! We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, but also Trade Marketing and Category management.
What kind of internship projects you can expect
- Externally focused on national key accounts such as Kruidvat, Etos, Albert Heijn, but also online retailers such as bol.com and Coolblue, you will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Based upon this, you will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with OralB, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) in the Netherlands. Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
What we offer
- We guarantee youresponsibilitiesfromday1andhavetheownershipofatleastoneortwobigprojects
- Your manager willcoachyou and will ensure you get a dedicatedtrainingprogramandmanylearningopportunities
- You willjoinourdynamicSalesteams, and work closely with colleagues fromotherfunctions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
- A chance tosee if a career at P&G is something for you!
Internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance
We are looking for Master students who…
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Speak both Dutch & English
- Have experience of either living in the Netherlands or knowledge of its market
- Are available for an internship experience of minimum 3 months
- Have a valid driver’s license
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Title: Strategic Sales - Internships (m/f)
Location: NL-South Holland-Rotterdam
Requisition ID: SLS00002869