Electro Mechanical Engineer
Job Number: 287550
Description: An Electro Mechanical Engineer job in Solon, OH is currently available through Belcan. You will be responsible for designing and testing new products and providing support to manufacturing groups. This is a key role within an industry leading expert in RF technology. To be considered for this position, you should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
Electro Mechanical Engineer job duties:
• Creating mechanical models, drawings, sketches, and bills of material.
• Providing support through design and documentation for the mechanical assemblies division.
• Reading mechanical concepts that were created by hand and translating them into CAD.
• Providing technical support for engineering, manufacturing operations, and purchasing.
• Coordinating with project manager to design packages and mechanical structures.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
• One year of relevant experience required (including co-op or internship.)
• Ability to use design simulation tools for thermal and stress analysis.
• Knowledge of electronic assembly manufacturing is required.
Requirements: If you’re interested in applying to the Electro Mechanical Engineer job in Solon, OH, please apply via the “Apply now” link below.
Location: Solon , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart