Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Supply Planner will manage the master production schedule for a group of brands within our Revlon promotional portfolio utilizing JDA and SAP. This position will work with suppliers to achieve optimal supply plans to meet Ship to Trade Dates. The Planner will review MRP and place purchase orders to support the promotional program. This position will interact with Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning and Logistics on a range of supply topics. Additional responsibilities include assembling and analyzing data, identifying gaps, and developing recommendations which support SCM planning. The Planner will regularly compile data in reports and send to upper management in order to aid in decision making. Additionally, this individual will provide support to the Planning organization in terms of system maintenance and the creation of new reports.
Skills / Competencies:
• 2-3 year of Supply Chain experience (college internship experience a plus), in a corporate Supply Chain environment.
• Any exposure to work in a CPG company, particularly in the health/beauty industry strongly preferred, but not necessary
• Any prior experience with an MRP system; experience with JDA or SAP a plus
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel; ability to create spreadsheets, apply formulas and analyze data
• Strong analytical and data modeling skills
• Ability to effectively problem-solve, communicate cross-functionally and to upper management and actively participate in business discussions
• College degree or equivalent experience. Operations/Logistics or similar major preferred.