Description: -The Logistics Engineer will be responsible for ensuring all data in the Slicwave database is accurate and to current configuration.
-Verify all part numbers are accurate for provisioning purposes.
-Develop pack and unpack procedures for various line replaceable units (LRU’s) and line replaceable modules (LRM’s).
-Will work closely with our Boeing counterparts for updating and correcting the Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) for accuracy.
-Ensure timely incorporation and proper documentation of engineering changes.
-The candidate should be creative, analytical, and process-oriented.
-A successful candidate will have efficient and effective communication skills to support the development and delivery of reports, program directives, engineering change requests, and presentations.
-Travel may be required.
-Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
-Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area.
-This region is a great place to live and to raise a family.
-Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options.
-The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States.
-The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part.
-Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld.
Where can you get to from Orlando?
-Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center.
-Tampa is about 1 and ¼ hours from Orlando.
-West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast.
-Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a US Department of Defense Secret Clearance.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University (preferably focused in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Economics, or Information Technology).
• Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
• Working knowledge of the SLICWave database used for logistics support analysis (LSA) OR relevant experience with a relational database (such as MS Access, SQL Server, etc.).
• Strong Computer Skills including MS Office.
• Problem Solving Skills.
• Solid written and oral Communication Skills.
• Self-starter able to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated technical aptitude
Development and verification of logistics support analysis (LSA) information
• Previous work experience, to include college work experience or an internship, in defense or similar industry
• Demonstrated project planning skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.