Kimley-Horn is looking for an entry-level civil engineering graduate to join our Aviation team in the Orlando, FL office. Interested candidates must have a willingness to perform general civil engineering tasks supporting various project managers as required.
• Have or in process of completing within the next 8 months, a BS or MS from an ABET accredited university in the field of Civil Engineering
• Have the permanent right to work in the United States
• 0-1 year of relevant experience
• EIT certification or the ability to quickly obtain certification
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
• Detail oriented team player with a ability to contribute to a positive work environment
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Participation in professional societies
• Applicable internship experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Major: Civil Engineering