Customer Success Intern
The CS intern will support the Customer Success Managers and Sales team to increase customer retention, grow revenue with existing customers and assure client productivity and over all success with our products and services through the customer lifecycle.
This internship will help the intern acquire both technical skills in the energy simulation field as well as expose them to all parts of the customer acquisition, retention and growth cycles.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Bachelors in Architecture or Engineering. Current Master's or PhD students preferred
* Experience working for an architectural, engineering or construction firm preferred
* Energy modeling experience with one or more of the following technologies: Sefaira, GBS, IES, TAS, Insight 360, Diva, Energy+, Design Builder, etc preferred.
* Familiar with SketchUp, Revit and or other AEC design software
* Creative with strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts in meaningful ways to those who are technical and non-technical.
* Sefaira Support ticket management and assistance with issue resolution
* Customer Success and Sales statistic generation and reporting
* Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success content generation
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Trimble Inc. and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.
Employer's Job# P_AAAAAAEAAIzD40QewsJYUE
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.