Position Title: .Net Developer
Position Number: 290092
Location: Mossville, IL
Desired Skill Set:
.Net, C#, WPF
STEM-OPT is not available Job Title: .Net Developer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mossville, IL 61552
• Looking for a junior to mid-level candidate, open to Masters Degree candidates who have a solid internship or prior .Net Development environment experience
• Contractor will primarily be developer in a Desktop/Winforms environment also will be doing some web development
• Must have experience with C# and WPF
• The team is developing on two week sprints in an Agile environment
• Candidates should have reasonable experience working with relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle)
• It would be a plus if the candidate has used MVVM and/or Prism framework
• Should be able to work on multiple projects at one time
· Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent).
· Eight to ten years progressively responsible IT job-related experiences.
Skills and Competencies:
· Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware and software and current development processes and tools.
· Ability to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
· Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components.
· Working tightly with small group and also with a larger group to fulfill business needs, (i.e. product alignment)
Working with a team lead or business analyst to take feedback, etc. to develop, code, write, own a tool and bring the tool to production. Flexible working hours.
· Experience developing N-tier web applications using any of the following technologies: ColdFusion MX, Adobe Flex, ASP.NET, C# , SQL.
· The incumbent will work in a team-based environment, helping to ensure that the best resources are applied to the given task and that any knowledge gained is leveraged across the group.
· While primarily a team role, the incumbent must also be able to work independently on the development and maintenance of programs, especially as components or modules of larger projects. - Creative - Adaptive - Strong Work Ethic - Critical Thinking - Effective Listening - Ego Management
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)