GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Internship program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills. The internship will be the first step towards a successful future in GE businesses. The program is led by GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world-class financial leaders and future Leadership programs participants.
• Coordinate commercial aspects of proposal/bid management, including, risk management and mitigation, contract negotiations
• Collecting and analyzing the data for document processing
• Providing with information about the turnover of partner, control discounts, control the payment periods specified in the agreement
• Assisting in preparation of additional agreements, sending newsletters, closing documents, collecting acts and invoices
• Providing support in analytics (profitability, prices, discounts, control discounts, compensation programs, etc.)
• Supporting Partner Relationship Management deployment (trainings and events organization, marketing materials preparation if needed)
• Updating the Partners database and Partners appointment process (via internal Customer Relationship Management platform)
• Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree program in Economy, Finance or other relevant discipline
• Good command in written and spoken English (upper-intermediate and above) and fluent Russian
• Ability to work 25-40 hours per week in a dynamic, changing environment (flexible hours)
• Good interpersonal and oral and written communications skills (including Power Point presentations)
• Experienced computer user – proficiency in MS Office (Ms Excel, Power Point), experience in MS Access is an advantage
• Strong analytical and process skills, attention to details
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow