Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Morton Grove, IL
Duration: 8 month contract, possibly longer depending on performance and work load.
Compensation: $17 – $20 hourly
The Role: Xylem seeks to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to support their multi-location recruiting team. The Recruiting Coordinator will provide quality recruitment, human resources compliance and administrative support on a full-time basis to the Recruiting and Human Resources team.
• Proven ability to source candidates for multiple concurrent positions using web-based sourcing/recruitment techniques.
• Conduct phone and email screenings for prospective employees as needed.
• Schedule phone screenings and face to face interviews with the qualified candidates as directed by the Hiring Managers. Send interview meeting notices to the interviewers using Jobvite (Applicant Tracking System) and send confirmation e-mails and appropriate paperwork to the interviewees.
• Update Jobvite on a daily basis based on candidates’ status, and send rejection letters and e-mails to unqualified candidates.
• Make travel arrangements (air, hotel and car rental) using online travel databases for interviewees.
• Send completed references to reference checking agency and send offer letter packages to the hired candidates. Also, submit appropriate paperwork to Human Resources when a candidate gets hired.
• Submit candidates’ expense sheets to the appropriate department once the interview has been conducted.
• Work on various projects (internships, diversity efforts, branding, etc.).
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
• Provide analytical and well documented reports of timeline deadlines to the rest of the team
• Answer recruiting department’s phone calls and emails.
• Assist with the day to day efficient operation of the Recruiting department.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or related field.
• Experience and understanding of Full Life Cycle Recruiting.
• Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems, preferably Jobvite.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proven recruiting skill set, including but not limited to: Excellent oral and written communication skills. • Good interpersonal and multitasking skills.
• Strong organizational, problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution skills.
• Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must work well in a team environment with the ability to meet personal and team deadlines.
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.