Collectively, the Expedia brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury.
We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Want an opportunity to define what university recruiting means at Expedia globally? Looking to make an impact in your job? Then join Expedia’s Global Early Talent team and fully utilise your skills to help build a compelling, premier university hiring program in EMEA.
You’ll require knowledge of campus recruiting with the ability to engage senior business partners and demonstrate excellent recruiting and program management skills. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing our university recruiting strategy across the UK and Europe, including attending campus events and driving grad and intern hiring from our target universities.
This role will work cross-functionally within HR and across multiple levels of the organization to create a cohesive, competitive university hiring program.
If you love an entrepreneurial environment, have strong business acumen, and have a passion for making a difference, this is the job for you!
- Recruitment of Software Development, Technical Business Analysts, Data Scientist, and Technical Product Manager profiles.
- Manage attraction and selection for university candidates from CV screen and interview to offer creation and background check (partnering with compensation, immigration, relocation, global HR partners, legal, etc.)
- Engage and influence at senior leadership level. Partner with Human Resources Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and Senior Leadership Teams
- Lead the hiring approval process to ensure the timely entry of all new roles in the applicant tracking system
- Drive gender balance initiatives across our Technology cohorts
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Regularly evaluate and evolve the assessment process
*On Campus Campaigns & Programs*
- Understand all businesses situated in the region and help to drive an Early Talent hiring demand plan for your business groups aligned to their commercial business strategy
- Creatively build Expedia’s brand on campus as a technology employer of choice
- Design bespoke events to showcase Expedia technology and attract talent
- Own the Summer Internship Programme, support growth and development of internship class and drive the conversion process. Build relationships and advocate on behalf of your early talent hires for future careers internally
- Recruit on-campus and manage business representation at on-campus events / interviews, working with university contacts, company attendees, and student groups and interested candidates
- Take a data driven approach to analyse events, regularly evaluating campaigns and making recommendations to evolve the programme
- Build, test, and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Support education of university programs / processes throughout Expedia (executives to HR Business Partners). This includes training hiring managers and university representatives about interview best-practices, and campus campaigns.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to address candidate and partner questions or issues
- Support budgeting/planning & fiscal management. This includes budget and account management for key university/vendor relationships
- Clearly communicate with partners about updates during the recruiting process. Build solid relationships based on expertise and guidance
- You're a seasoned campus recruiter with previous experience recruiting for technical roles
- Advise and manage expectations of leaders and hiring managers in EMEA
- Manage full aspects of university relationships and programs, continually assessing opportunities within existing and new target universities
- A demonstrated ability to meet hiring targets
- Deep knowledge of the graduate and early in career markets and talent pools in technology hiring
- Conversant with latest recruiting technology specific to university recruiting
- Strong facility with Applicant Tracking Systems or Hiring Management Systems
- Exceptional networking and relationship building skills throughout layers of the organisation
- Ability to operate successfully in a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize workloads
- Ability to solve problems independently and deliver results in an ever-changing environment
- Impact and influence
- Cross boundary collaboration
- Organizational excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 11 Days Ago
- Full time