Job ID: 20181221-13244-FF
Company Name: Any
Summer Internship Program 2019
At Verisk, you ll be part of a culture that celebrates success, recognizes and rewards achievements and excellence, and provides personal and professional enrichment opportunities. If you join our team, you may be collaborating with the person who wrote your textbook or was the keynote speaker at the last conference you attended. If you have an analytical mindset, a passion for innovation, and an interest in business, come join our paid 2019 summer internship program.
Typical Summer Internship Program positions we hire for:
* Analysts: Weather Analysts; Business Analysts; Risk/ Compliance Analysts; Business Development Analysts; Finance Analysts; Research/ Consulting
* Analytics Community: Data Scientists; Data Analysts; Data Management
* Corporate Office: Marketing; Human Resources; Accounting; Finance; Tax; Legal
* Technical: Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Engineers; Software Developers; Programmers; Data Security; Software Asset Management; Project Coordinators; Business Systems Analyst
Our interns sit across the globe. Typical locations include:
* United States: Carlsbad, CA; Boston, MA; Burr Ridge, IL (just outside Chicago); Dallas, TX; Jersey City, NJ (our corporate headquarters); Lehi, UT; Lexington, MA; North Reading, MA; San Francisco, CA; White Plains, NY
* United Kingdom: London, Edinburgh
* Asia: India (Hyderabad); Singapore
Required skill-sets vary depending on the role. We hire at every level (Undergraduate, Masters, PhD) with various areas of study. We hire students who have achieved strong academic success, demonstrated leadership skills, and are good humans.
How to Apply:
Visit https://www.verisk.com/careers, select search jobs and use internship as the keyword to see our global internship opportunities.
Verisk Analytics, Inc. (Nasdaq:VRSK), is a leading data analytics provider. We are making an impact on a global scale through our many portfolio companies, including: 3E, AER, AIR, Argus, Geomni, IntelliCorp, ISO, Maplecroft, PowerAdvocate, Sequel, Verisk Retail, Wood Mackenzie, and Xactware.
Verisk is an equal opportunity employer. The company s policies for recruitment, advancement, and retention of employees forbid discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran s status, age, or disability and any other criteria prohibited by law.
Midwest, East Coast
Employer's Job# 20181221-13244-FF
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.