We are seeking a PACT Team Clinician to provide rehabilitation services to persons served with severe and persistent mental illness. The PACT Team Clinician will work under the clinical supervision of the Team Leader and the Psychiatrist to assess, plan, develop, coordinate, and provide comprehensive treatment. This member of the Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) multidisciplinary team will lead experience and training in one of the mental health professions (e.g., nursing, social work, rehabilitation counseling, or psychology)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing case management for an assigned group of persons served, including coordinating and monitoring the activities of the individual treatment team
- Conducting comprehensive assessment of psychiatric history (e.g., onset, course and effect of illness, past treatment and responses, and risk behaviors), mental status, and diagnosis; physical health
- Providing ongoing assessment, problem solving, side-by-side services, skill training, supervision, and environmental adaptations to assist persons served with activities of daily living.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open to all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal days per year
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Five years supervised practical experience, including internships, in a clinical or rehabilitation setting with persons who have psychiatric disabilities.
- Master's degree in a human service discipline required.
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC valid in Massachusetts.
- Strong clinical and crisis intervention skills, competency in the use of formal and informal assessment tools and practices
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year. Additionally, this position requires a fully insured vehicle that you will use in the course of your daily work. You must be willing to transport clients in your vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background, professional licensure and driving record check.
- Must be able to become CPR and First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and PACT Module Training within 3 months of hire
Tue , 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wed , 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thu , 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri , 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
This position includes weekend hours on a rotational basis.
Pay Rate: $53, 525 / year