Client Service Representative Job Profile Summary
The Financial Center Client Service Representative (CSR), previously referred to as a Teller, is responsible for providing a positive client experience that will improve the financial lives of our clients and potential clients. CSRs process transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously engaging clients to understand their current and future financial needs, how to simplify their servicing needs , and understand their life priorities so they can introduce the client to an appropriate teammate within the financial center to help them in those moments that matter .
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Create a connection and develop rapport with clients to provide outstanding, personalized service and client care
• Listen carefully and engage with clients to understand their top financial and life priorities so you can connect them with the appropriate teammate in the financial center
• Introduce clients to the appropriate teammate with the expertise to help them meet their goals
• Work together with all financial center teammates to deliver exceptional client relationship care
• Build, develop and maintain partnerships with teammates and specialists to maximize effectiveness and serve clients
• Accurately and efficiently process transactions such as client deposits and cashing checks
• Assist clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalate to manager as appropriate
• Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options including digital adoption as an alternative for clients
• Follow established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect both our clients and Bank of America
• Understand the Risk Framework and take ownership for managing risk by identifying, escalating and debating risks
• Understand and abide by the laws, rules and regulations which apply to CSR activities
• Routinely use Financial Center online references and tools to expand your knowledge and eliminate mistakes
• Complete all required training, inclusive of compliance training courses, to stay current on policies and procedures
• Will be expected to work some Saturdays and/or extended hours
A minimum of six months client service experience in financial services, retail sales or a goal-oriented environment
A minimum of six months experience offering solutions and services based on client needs
Prior completion of the Bank of America financial center internship program is acceptable in lieu of six months of client service experience.
Proven ability to achieve results in areas of offering solutions and, service and client experience in a client-centric, results-driven environment
Thrive on engaging with clients; ability to begin conversations, build rapport, and handle objections
Ability to engage with clients to inquire about our their personal finances; introducing them to teammates to learn about products and services to meet their financial needs, life goals and objectives
Ability to respond to and assist clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution
Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
Strong communication skills (including verbal and non-verbal) and active listening skills
Careful attention to detail and time management
Proficiency in basic computer skills
Pass pre-employment assessment
Posting Date : 10/11/2018
Hollywood, CA, HOLLYWOOD MAIN OFFICE, 6300 Sunset Blvd,
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Part time
Hours Per Week : 20
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.