Primary Location: Germany,Hessen,Frankfurt am Main
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18046509
• Supporting and refining recruiting program requirements including: managing end-to-end graduate and intern strategy containing attraction, recruitment, program management and on-going development for respective business are-as.
• Working closely with Citi´s various businesses, HR Generalists and Shared Services. Responsible to serve clients, involved in HR projects.
• The position holder is expected to grow into either a senior recruiting or HR generalist role in HR.
Working closely with the business stakeholders and the EMEA recruitment team on regional graduate recruitment strategy and delivery:
• Developing and maintaining strong working partnerships with targeted German and Austrian universities
• Organizing on-campus attraction events for Germany and Austria in partnership with the central EMEA gradu-ate recruitment team
• Review and manage university society sponsorships
• Coordinating job postings for graduate and internship opportunities including at some additional Western Eu-rope universities
• Responsible for local university budget/expenses
• Occasional travel to business recruitment events across Western Europe
Recruitment Process Management
• Management of candidate selection process for local graduate hires and internships including some Western European intern opportunities
• Screening of applications
• Coordinating and running local interviews and assessment centres
• Managing and overseeing the candidate offer and post offer on-boarding process
• Management of local intern programme including business specific initiatives
• Act as main HR contact for graduates and interns on programme
Additional responsibilities will include some broader HR responsibilities
• The jobholder can grow into a senior recruiting role within the Human Resources area, to take over more responsi-bilities. Additionally the focus is to develop the position holder into back up roles for functional expert roles as well.
• University degree, preferably Business Administration/ Human Resources
• >3 years work experience within Human Resources
• Very good interpersonal skills to work in a team envi-ronment
• Can perform under pressure and work to meet tough deadlines (extra-mile)
• Pro-active and customer-driven attitude
• Extroverted, self-starting, results-oriented
• Analytic, organized
• Knowledge of finance or banking and prior experi-ence working in complex business models of ad-vantage
• Knowledge of marketing/advertising, recruitment and development techniques
• Very good command of German and English (written and spoken)
• Distinguished communication skills (written and spoken)
• Computer skills with experience of working in a win-dows environment, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer