Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
Ace Info Solutions is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a major government custom software development/IT modernization program. The position is based in Fort Collins, CO with the possibility of occasional travel. This is a high-visibility, demanding project. The project team is highly collaborative, agile, and fast paced. The large project team is made up of experienced, dedicated, hard-working, fun-loving professionals who are respectful, supportive, and appreciative of each other. Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain Public Trust authorization from the U.S. government.
The Sr. BA position is part of a team of BA's who are responsible for gathering and documenting the requirements for the new system. The Sr. BA will proactively and professionally connect with a diverse range of stakeholders: highly technical developers and IT professionals, system users, industry SME's, business executives, and others. The candidate must have experience translating between technical and business languages. While the project team operates within an agile framework, the project does have hard deadlines. The candidate must have the experience necessary to know when time-sensitive issues need to be escalated for increased project visibility and/or help. The position requires excellent and accurate documentation and verbal communication skills. The candidate will work closely with security, engineering, support, and administrative teams in an agile environment to understand business requirements and create business workflows to meet objectives. The most successful candidate will have a strategic vision with an eye on the project mission and goals.
· Critically reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs, ultimately producing clear proposals, documentation and/or deliverables
· Documents requirements and business workflows
· Facilitates discussions with the right stakeholders to clarify scope
· Works closely with product owners and managers to convert business use cases into actionable tasks for the development team
· Writes user stories
· Ensures stories and task are complete prior to sprint planning
· Applies analysis of business systems and software solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of work processes for both current and future business needs
· Leads and executes efforts to produce documentation related to system information architecture and processes which may include: technical requirements, functional specifications, data flow diagrams, high-level test cases, requirements traceability matrices, flow charts, wireframes/mockups, user stories, and use case documentation
· Conducts presentations and communicates product features to both technical and non-technical communities and aids in coordination and communication of cross-team initiatives
· 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
· Experience working on agile software development projects
· Strong understanding of the agile SDLC
· General understanding of web technologies
· General understanding of DevOps culture and tools. Experience preferred.
· Strong experience with modeling software, such as Gliffy, Visio, Balsamiq or equivalent
· Experience working on, coordinating, and communicating on cross-team initiatives
· Experience with integration and customization of COTS products
· Proficient with requirements gathering tools. JIRA experience is a plus.
· Proficient with managing and updating Wiki documentation. Confluence experience is a plus.
· Familiar with information technology architecture, governance and data exchange
· Proficient with presentation and web communication tools
· Ability to communicate complex technical problems to a non-technical audience
· Business Process Model Notation (BPMN)
· Experience with federal government systems is a plus
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
· Customer service oriented
· Passion and drive for learning new technologies and practices
· Ability to maintain a big-picture vision while defining very detailed requirements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Adaptable, dependable and independent
· Must be a U.S. citizen
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Clearance: Ability to successful pass a Background Investigation by the Federal Government
External Company Name: AceInfo Solutions, Inc.
External Company URL: www.aceinfosolutions.com