Here's the Scoop!
DaVita is seeking a stellar Staff Accountant to join their General Accounting Team based out of our Federal Way, WA office. The purpose of this position is to provide center level accounting support to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita's Mission and Core Values. This includes accounting for development projects, fixed assets, inventory, medical director fees, leases, subleases, revenue analysis, and preparing financial reports for field operations management and joint venture partners. Ideal candidates would be action-oriented, pay attention to the details and have an eagerness to learn new things!
Recent Grads welcome with an applicable accounting internship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
Center accounting responsibilities for development projects, fixed assets, inventory, medical director fees, leases and subleases.
General Ledger functions such as journal entry preparation, account analysis and account reconciliation.
Financial reporting and partnership accounting and reporting responsibilities.
Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
1-2+ years related experience and/or training; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Recent graduates will be considered with relevant internship
Other Skills and Abilities:
Must have good organizational skills with attention to detail.
Strong communication skills.
Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.