HEALTHCARE PARTNERS LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
SUMMER INTERNSHIP / FULL TIME JOB DESCRIPTION
Healthcare Partners is a leading independent medical group that provides coordinated health care services to patient populations throughout the United States. HealthCare Partners is an integrated care provider committed to developing innovative models of healthcare delivery that improve our patients' quality of life while containing health care costs.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
The Leadership Development Program will challenge you with operational responsibility, enabled through strong mentorship and comprehensive training programs in the field. As a participant in the program you will find the professional experience intense and the personal experience enriching.
The Leadership Development program at Healthcare Partners exists for both summer internships, as well as full-time positions.
The summer internship is a 10 week role with the opportunity to turn into full-time employment post-graduation. The internship is focused on exposure to the business and operational processes that drive our integrated care approach. You will be embedded within operations and own a discrete project that can be completed within the summer. You will have the opportunity to network with senior leadership across the business.
The full-time program will involve a leadership practicum, where you will become embedded in either field operations or on a central team. Field operations involve serving as the manager of one of our sites, where you will learn how to lead a team, manage a P&L, and build strong relationships, including a structured transition into a leadership role full-time. The Leadership Development Program prepares you for general management and executive leadership within HealthCare Partners.
QUALIFICATIONS (No health care background required):
· Outstanding leadership skills
· Excellent teamwork abilities and emotional intelligence
· Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with high level of ambiguity
· Strong analytical/financial competencies
· Ability to analyze short and long term needs
· Demonstrated persuasive communication skills
· Passion / fit with HealthCare Partners mission and core values
· People and project management experience a plus
· Permanent US work authorization required
· First round interviews include two interviews
· Second round interviews would occur in El Segundo at HealthCare Partners Headquarters
· Full-time opportunities across the United States
To learn more about Healthcare Partners Inc. https://healthcarepartners.com/aboutUs/