Business Data Analyst
• Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to data mining to ETL (extract, transform, load) of data.
• Works with internal data quality and analytics teams on planned and ad hoc data needs related to Salesforce and other internal applications.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty.
• 0-1 years of experience in the field or in a related area (minimum - internship data experience using applications and tools preferred).
• Proficient with MS Excel, MS Access, and common database uses of data joins, aggregation, appends, importing and extracting.
• Self starter.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected based on experience. Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.