Responsible for the coordination and management of all aspects of VTCSOM’s community and culture activities, spanning years’ one through four.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and implement community outreach and enrichment programs.
- Develops and manages K-12 programming including science fairs, site visits, mentorship programs, career fairs and internships.
- Works closely with outside agencies and student clubs on these endeavors.
- Works closely with the Medical Director of IP on areas and projects assigned to the IP Medical Director and within the IP domain.
- Works closely with and manages assigned projects from the Associate Dean for Community and Culture especially in areas under IP and diversity/outreach and coordinates with managers of other domains to ensure the highest quality of community programming.
- Provides writing expertise in grant applications, presentations and journal/abstract submissions for the Office of Community and Culture.