Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com..
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation’s Digital Media Department is seeking an intern who will gain experience and assist in the implementation of paid digital media buying efforts in the tour marketing world, specifically in the following areas: display, video, streaming, and paid social. Our goal is to execute strategic yet creative media plans to ultimately convert consumers into purchasers.
● Support digital media team in day-to-day media maintenance and requests for all national tours
● Assist with dynamic creative feeds and tour trafficking
● Perform quality assurance checks for tour creatives to ensure brand and artist standards are met
● QA social copy grids and links to ensure all posts have correct venue, date, support acts, and landing pages
● Organize creative content from current and past tours on the company network
● Update tour announcement and onsale calendar
● Assist with cost and budget maintenance for national creative production
● Participate in brainstorming big ideas on upcoming tours
● Research affinity artists and fan profiles of touring artists
● Some clerical work and other duties as assigned
● Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
● Must be at least 18 years or older
● This is a non-paid, credit-only internship. Must be eligible for school credit (and able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
● Strong time management skills and excellent attention to detail is a must
● Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
● Ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
● Working knowledge of Mac, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite programs
● Experience with Photoshop is a plus – but not needed
● Must have an avid interest in music, knowledgeable about artists and genres, and an overall interest in the music industry
● Full-time attendance at least twice a week from 10AM-5PM
Named us as one of the Top 40 North American companies in attracting and keeping top talent by LinkedIn, Live Nation is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing, and we offer a world of opportunity. Our Ticketmaster team doesn't just embrace new technology, we develop ground-breaking software and applications to support our world-leading ticketing platform. Our mix of legendary and brand new venues and restaurants, including the House of Blues, offer an array of hospitality careers. And our unparalleled roster of artists are supported by diverse professionals in all facets of finance, marketing and other corporate operations.
Generous vacation, healthcare and retirement benefits are just the foundation of supporting our full-time, global workforce of more than 10,000. We offer continuing professional development in addition to tuition reimbursement. We also provide paid time off to bond with a new child (plus a bonus to help with expenses); paid time off to care for a sick child and to volunteer for causes that are important to you. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games and other events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.