2019 Communications Internship-Augusta, GA
About Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.:
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off Road™, Jacobsen®, Dixie Chopper®, Ransomes®, TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves
- Assist efforts to define, develop, manage and execute communications strategies.
- Assist in preparing for projects involving advertising and branding and other communications methods.
- Collect data and develop reports using information gathered through research and review of applicable tools and methods.
- Develop and execute internal communications, including strategic plans, organizational announcements and executive leadership messages.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations Journalism or English.
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
- Strong writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to work with customers and representatives from other groups.
- Attention to detail, able to organize, plan and prioritize assignments.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary Location US-Georgia-Augusta
Recruiting Company Textron Specialized Vehicles
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 266248