They say the future is written in lines of code. Can you imagine a gardener using robots, or a lawyer using big data? Digital skills are the primary driver for innovation at big corporations and startups. From primary schools to board rooms, digital literacy will be a vital skill in the 21st century.
Accenture believes in investing in the future. We’re teaming up with colleagues, clients and NGOs to ideate and coordinate projects to spread coding as a skill to succeed.
For this internship we are looking for an organizational talent to help manage the CodeMasters community and engage clients and partners in this area. What you will be doing:
· You dream, define and organize new initiatives – previous interns have organized coding marathons for schoolkids and a python course for young refugees with our partners and clients;
· You are the face of our community, keeping everyone motivated, connected and up to date;
· You will be a guru in the world of coding lessons, knowledgeable on the different methods and able to advise our community members on the right tool for the job.
Are you the perfect candidate?
We are looking for the following:
· You are a Bachelor (final year) or Master student, preferably a specialization in the areas of technology and/or business;
· You have affinity with the future of education and the development of digital skills;
· You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
· You are fluent in Dutch and English;
· You can work independently;
· High level of motivation and drive;
· Eagerness to learn.
What can we offer you?
Accenture offers a full-time internship for 6 months with an option to write your thesis. You can leverage all experience and knowledge of Accenture.
· You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
· You will receive compensation and a laptop;
· You will work with talented colleagues and clients on cutting-edge technology;
· You will gain experience at a large international consulting firm;
· You will expand your professional network.
· Period: 6 months
· Hours per week: 40
· Location: Amsterdam, flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
· Start date: September 2018
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.